Privacy and Security
We do not share any personal information or cookies with any third parties. The information that you provide is used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
This website uses SSL provided by Squarespace to protect your private information.
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a technology that secures the connection between your browser and the website you’re visiting. To verify that SSL is protecting a page, look for a URL beginning with https://, instead of http://, and a green, closed padlock icon. This allows visitors to navigate the website and submit information through a secure connection.
SSL provides three important security benefits:
- Privacy: Encrypts the connection between the browser and web server and securely transmits information (like login credentials) to prevent unauthorized parties from eavesdropping.
- Data integrity: Prevents unauthorized parties from altering data during transmission (like during a Form Block submission).
- Authentication: Protects against impersonation by requiring web server proof of identity.
Unsupported browsers include:
- All versions of Internet Explorer on Windows XP
- Internet Explorer versions older than 7
- Firefox versions older than 2.0
- Safari versions older than 2.1
- Any Google Chrome version older than 6
Unsupported mobile browsers include:
- All versions of Safari running iOS older than 4.0
- Any Android browser running on a version older than 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Any Windows Phone browser running on a version older than 7